Sunday, January 21, 2018

Oh dear, sweeties gone.

Sneaky Izzy. Popped her in bed, I went downstairs. I heard her get out of bed and go into our room, the back to her own room. Then her hear her do it again. Few minutes later,  she came downstairs. So I popped her back. While hunting for her menagerie of teddies, I put my hand under her pillow only to feel something lump on the inside of the case. When checking it was full of Smarties. She had been sneaking into our room, where there was a tube from Christmas still hanging around and collecting them. Anyway, I let her eat them, snuggled her back in and when back downstairs, with the smarties . Minutes later, I hear the patter of feet going to our room and a sad voice saying"Oh dear, sweeties gone." Then off she goes to sleep.


No comments: