Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Week 7

At the beginning of this week the worry had stepped in and I began to think I was no longer pregnant. The lack of symptoms were concerning me and I also have a bit of spotting. However, since then there has been an onslaught of tiredness and nausea and despite feeling like a zombie most of the day I can't help feel relieved that everything seems ok. With James I have hardly any morning sickness, I was just tired. Penny, I could eat or drink anything as it just turned my stomach. With this one it seems to be a bit of both. I eat loads and tend to feel sick in the morning and at night. The tiredness is the worst, I have just started working most of the week and I get in from work and just want to sleep. However, John wants to work, James wants to play and Penny want cuddles.

No comments: