Wednesday, February 15, 2012

1 year old.

I can't believe a year has gone by. Marley (nephew) is celebrating his 1st birthday today. It has come around so quickly. He is having a Christening and 1st birthday party on Sunday. We have got him a bottle of vintage port for his Christening present. He can drink it when he turns 18, that if there is any left as Peter, Col and Katie have a taste for port. We have got him a jigsaw for his present and some wooden story models.
In 5 days time it will be James turn. Think I will have to make a birthday cake. I'm think of a number 1, iced with stickers all over it. I'm not that great at decorating but I will have a go. We are having a small party with Grandparents. James has got some cars for his garage, a football, wooden story models and wooden ball thing you hit.

No comments: