Monday, September 05, 2011

First day of school.

OH Gosh.
Feeling a little nervous today as it is my first day back at school. I sound like I'm 5 years old. I have new trousers which are a rubbish fit, but the only ones I could find, and new shoes which I know are going to give me a blister. I can feel myself getting tense. I have already shouted at John for whistling, but it really wasn't necessary.
At least I'm starting slow an afternoon only. Apparently I'm teaching netball and taking them swimming. Have been on the internet this morning trying to remember how to play netball. Hope the school has a court and balls.

A cup of coffee I think to calm the nerve then off.

Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Kate said...

good luck, how did it go? xx

Sam said...

It went well. Really enjoyed it. Swimming next week.