Thursday, August 12, 2010

Here hoping the weather gets better.

We are off away for a few days on Saturday. It is Nick and Maryann's wedding. Looking forward to see everyone. It is always nice to get dressed up and have a boogie. The wedding is in Yorkshire and as it is a bit far away we are going to stop a night in a travel lodge, then have a few days camping. Should be good. Hopefully we will have a chance to go to York. I love York, it is a lovely city. Might need to pack a rain mac as it is chucking it down here.
Have Col and family coming round tonight we are meant to be going bowling. I haven't been for years. I hope they hurry up I'm hungry.
According to the Doc I'm 14 weeks on Friday and at last I have a bump, only a little one and I think most if it is podge. My nice jeans are considerably tighter now. I went into town yesterday and brought a few maternity clothes, some cheap tops and a pair of jeans. Will need some black trousers for when I go back to work in a few weeks. I don't want to buy too much stuff.
x

No comments: