Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Saturday Surprises.

Saturday was a very odd day. Got a call from Col asking if she could come round for a coffee. As soon as she popped in and sat on the sofa she burst out saying 'I'm pregnant!'
Arse, well I couldn't be out done by the younger sis so I told her I was pregnant as well. Katie then arrives. She already knew about Col. So I told her my news and she didn't believe me and thought I was winding her up. Turns out Col is around 2 months as well, thought she doesn't know precise dates yet and won't until her scan. She also has an appointment with the midwife on Friday at 10:00, mine is at 9:00. She will also have the baby at Pilgrim hospital. I'm 2 months last Monday. She bang goes John and I not telling everyone till 12 weeks. Discussed it with John and thought we might as well tell everyone else.
Went round to Mums first and told her, then Dad, and from there rang Janet. Then nipped in to Grandmas. I very busy and unexpected day. Since then I have told Lou and I'm off to Hols tomorrow to tell her. Then on Sunday to Johns mum and on Monday evening Johns dad. Looking forward to people pampering me now they know, thought I will have to share it with Col.
At the moment baby is around 2.2cms and looks like a large cashew nut. Still not feeling sick, but neither is Col and Mum said she wasn't that sick when she has us, so maybe it runs in the family. Still feeling tired a great deal. I don't help myself by going to bed at a decent time. Anyway. I won't be long now until these posts are published, not that most people know.
x

No comments: