Monday, June 14, 2010

Week 5

Week 5 and I think everything is OK. I haven't got an appointment with the Doctor until next week. Apparently this is the worst week for a miscarriage. Fingers crossed. Started reading the pregnancy book at the back. It got to scary and gory, so I'm just going to read one week in front at the moment. One step at a time.
Katie was round on Saturday, she brought loads of wine. I brought grape juice and fizzy pink stuff. Me and John swapped glasses. Katie mentioned the fact the wine looked different. Good job she put lemonade in hers. She also keeps patting my belly, says she can feel it kicking. Little does she know. She also brought up the conversation at Dads about how he would never have Grandchildren. Hee Hee.
Have worked out baby should be due on the 17th Feb 2011. Only 7 weeks till I can share the news. Not sure how to do it yet.

Sam

PS. Have gone off coffee can't seem to stand the smell and now drinking tea. Also finding it difficult at the moment to cut out caffeine. Feeling tired as well but that is probably due to work for the last 2 weeks.

No comments: