Sunday, May 16, 2010

Lazy Sunday.

These kits were Johns item, thought I would start by making earring first and see how it goes. I have printed up some instructions and they have enough beads in them to make 2 pairs, with extra so people can make their own designs.


Was going to do some more jewellery making today, but yesterday I went and brought the wrong wire. So going to the garden centre instead. John has this thing at the moment about fruit bushes so it growing them in little pots around the garden and he wants another one. Me I just like going to a ride out and a coffee (we don't have any in the house at the moment ran out). Might nip to Dad and Grandma's as it is near by.
Did ok at the car boot yesterday, though not as good as the first time round. Was pleased as I sold 3 items of jewellery. Though I did manage to brake my display unit. I have posted some more of my stuff on Folksy.
x

No comments: