Sunday, February 14, 2010

Well that was a waste of time!

Went to Wainfleet Craft fair on Friday, boy was it a waste of time. I made a grand total of -50p. Was really looking forward to it. I had made a load of new stands, using a template I found of the internet, and a new layout. The stand looked so much better than it normally does. I also priced everything up individually this time. But no I sold 1 thing. The red heart necklace (there is a pic of it on my blog somewhere). It was one the most expensive necklace on the stall at £6. There was no one there. I think about in total 30 people looked round from 10 - 3.30. I could have given everything away free and I would have had a full table. This is the 3rd time I have tried Wainfleet I don't think I will be doing it again.

Sam

x

No comments: