Sunday, July 13, 2008

Long time

I haven't written anything on this for ages. Not that I do much not I live with John. God it is boring, a daily routine of going to work, having tea aruging about who is going to wash up, watching crap TV and going to bed. How dull.
I want to do something really exciting before I'm old, but what???? I fancy to travel, but no money and having to go on my own is a problem.
Diet is off, just eat a huge bar of chocolate.
my job finishes in about a week, they are not keeping me on because they have employed a assistant head. So going back on supply. This means I'm able to go on holiday in Sept when it is cheap. I want to go to France, didn't think John is too kean.
Bye X

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't worry your not only the one with a dull life nothing exciting is happening in mine, i mean i loving living on my own but i work i go home thats it, not very exciting. ok i'm having a BBQ on 6th of aurgust which is a sunday and its in the evening if yor no longer working did you want to visit for a couple of days we can go in to london or something, your have to call me because i don't go on line that often, johns invited as well
kate xx

Anonymous said...

oh drinking before dinner in the sun it sounds so good maybe i should do that on my next day off, let me know near the time if your coming back with me as i'll only get a single ticket. go see mamma mia i've been twice and its fantastic
kate
xx

Anonymous said...

HEY SA COME TO MALTA THEN WITH US, IT WILL BE A LAUGH JOHN SOUNDED EXCITED ABOUT IT, HOTELS BOOKED YOU JUST HAVE TO SORT OUT YOUR OWN FLIGHTS, I HAVE THE DETAILS
COL

Anonymous said...

Hello

You have yorkshire to look forward to on friday. We are all excited about it. My emails are down - Well my whole F##King computer has crashed to be precise. So if you think I am being rude not replying Iam not. Ps Shell thanks for Jess card and present very cool.

Had 2 deliveries at work today one 4 diablos and some new funky sticks so looking forward to playing with them. Had half the village out in the road the other night doing which was cool. It like tool time have beer with the neighbours over the fence So nice.

I also got a big BRIGHT RED old fashioned dial ring phones Like out of batman. Peter thinks its hideous but I think its cool and retro. It has to be cause it says Retro ont he box. So no digital phones for us. Very old fashioned with a cord and everything.

Of to have my hair cut ready for the weekend which is good. as its so long at the moment want to do something drastic but think I will end up with a trim. Not very brave hey.

Ok of home now as been at work all day and feel like I have not slept for a week.

Lov col