Friday, April 18, 2008

Bloody diet.


I'm on a diet. Been on it since Sunday. Stuggling because I'm bored and when I'm bored I eat. So instead of eating I've started cooking, but then I want to lick the mix, and eat the results. HELP. Got brownies in the oven at the moment. I really should do some work, but I can't be bothered. I want to look super for summer and Hollys wedding. I've been trying on strapless dresses, but they don;t suit me because I'm fat and have fat arms. Think I'm driving John batty because I record everything I eat (weighwatchers). Now I can smell brownies, I added extra chocolate in them. Plus all week I've been wanting a pint, a cool, sweet, lovely pint. Bugger I'm crap at this. Going to eat a rice cracker. Bye.

2 comments:

Petula said...

Good luck with the diet! Try Skinny Cow ice cream. It's great and very low in calories. I watch what I eat too and I was exercising (haven't this week). Maybe try to think of it as a lifestyle change and not a diet. Diets are temporary and give temporary results.

Oh, good luck finding a dress too, I have fat arms as well and I find that a wrap or cap sleeps or even a small cropped jacket can minimize those arms! Oh yea, another tip: My daughter is going to the prom and she has fat arms as well and the halter style dresses look great on her.

Anonymous said...

interesting blog you have here,nice posts