Sunday, June 24, 2007

Happy Birthday to me.

Hi.
It was my birthday on Friday. Had a lovely day. Had to work in the afternoon but in the evening I went to a scout fete with Col, John, Peter and Katie it had a disco so did some dancing. Got lots of cool prezzies including a pottery painting set, the digital photo frame with changes my photo every 10 seconds, a trip to the hair dressers which it what I really needed my hair is crazy at the moment, socks, BBC drama collection and cool cups and biscuit tin ready for when I move out. So lots of really lovely things.
Yesterday Col, Vic and I went to the pottery in Boston and painted pots. I painted a heart shaped cake plate pink with muffins on it. Col painted a condiments plate loads of crazy colours and dots. Vic did a trinket box and did shading for one colour to another. Then in the evening we went to a 25th wedding party and danced some more.
Have been playing with my presents this morning have painted a pot and put some more photos on the photo frame. Also set up my punch bowl.
Sam X

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to u
happy birthday to u
happy birthday dear sam
happy birthday to u.

The Gatekeeper said...

Sounds like it was a fun birthday week-end. Happy birthday! I'm just clicking in from LinkReferral. Nice blog.