Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Job at last.


This photo was taken at a nearby church last year.


Hi.
This photo was taken at a nearby church last year.
It has been a day for good news today. First I passed my MOT. Then I get a phone call asking me if I wanted to do supply in a school tomorrow then I make a carrot cake for the first time and it tastes lovely. Fantastic day.

I'm a bit nervous about tomorrow. I'm teaching year two , hopefully they won't be doing anything to tasking.

Going to see the new James Bond film tomorrow night with John. I have stayed away from all the hype so if won't spoil it for me. I've read the book but often the books and the films have nothing in common.

We let you know what I think.

Sam X

2 comments:

Kate said...

congrats on the job, cake ,mot.
you should be roling in it with supply teaching.
let me know how your first day goes
well done
xxxx

Anonymous said...

Hi, well done. I hope everything goes okay today.