Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Planning Our Trip.

Hi.

Sorry it has been so long since I have written, but I have been busy planning the camping trip to Wales. It has grown since I last spoke about it. There were four of us now there are 11! We are going to camp near to Brecon. I have been able to book most of it on the internet. Thanks to a comment made by someone on this blog I have been able to use their ideas to make the trip into an mini adventure holiday.

We are not only going Zorbing, but also pony trekking, which I have never done before, canoeing and mountain boarding.

The canoeing trip is with Black Mountain activties http://www.blackmountain.co.uk/. It lasts about half a day and we are going down the river Wye. It says on the website that we need experience in a canoe unfortunately only two member of the group have experience.So they are going ot have to give us a crash course. Mountain boarding I did last year in Devon at a place called Big Sheep (http://www.thebigsheep.co.uk). We did it in the rain, ended up soaked through and muddy but enjoyed it.

We are all hoping that the weather get better now. Camping in the rain isn't great, but I made sure there was a pub in the site so we can get dry and play games.

I will let you know how I get on and I will take my camera so I will be able to put lots of photos up.

Sam X

No comments: