Monday, August 07, 2006

Fantastic Weekend.


Hi.

I have just had a fantastic weekend. To start with I had the house to myself my Dad had gone away. So had a few friends round and played games. Went out on Saturday night. I haven't been out in ages really enjoyed it. Danced the night away.

I also found out I have got a job. It is at a holiday resort (we are not allowed to call it a camp). I've worked there before while I was at uni, money isn't great but it isn't a bad job, better than nothing. I start today, I'm in the shop. I'm still looking for a teaching job think I may join a supply agency in September. It might give me the experience I need to get a full time teaching post.

Still struggling for ideas for people's birthdays so if anyone has any ideas I would be grateful.

Sam x

No comments: